A LAVISH FEAST, EVEN WHILE CAMPING!
After a full day of fishing and hiking, relax comfortably on your campsite deck with the Malbaie River flowing by – literally just steps away! Your boreal forest-inspired gourmet meal has just arrived directly from the Auberge Le Ravage. All you need to do now is savour this succulent feast. Enjoy an evening by the fire, beneath the diffuse starlight.
GIVE GLAMPING A TRY
The Pourvoirie du Lac-Moreau offers the first glamping site in the Charlevoix region. Yes, it’s true – camping and luxury CAN go hand-in-hand. At the Campement des Sauvagesses-du-Cran-Rouge, you’ll find four deluxe tents on a wooden platform, featuring all the comforts and the full Auberge du Ravage service offer – including a fine dining experience!
SAUVAGESSES-DU-CRAN-ROUGE CAMP (4 tents)
Deluxe canvas on a wooden platform
On the shores of the Malbaie River
- Hardwood floor
- 4 single bunk beds
- Slow-burning wood stove
- Teak furniture
- Solar-powered lighting
- Flashlight provided for night-time use
- Fireplace and wood bundle
- Environmental composting toilet (odour-free)
- Public hot showers
- Auberge public showers available
- Finnish sauna
- Radio communications with the Auberge and the visitors’ centre
Extend your stay for better pricing.
See our Customized packages section.
Types of stays
- Fully autonomous
- With one or more meals served at the Auberge or in the dining room
- Can be combined with a stay at the Auberge (one night at the Auberge, one night camping)
- With baggage transport in winter for hikers (distance to the Auberge: 5 km)
- Fishing stay (tackle and guide available)