A DISTINCTIVE RESORT PROPERTY
The Pourvoirie du Lac-Moreau is the perfect locale for shutting yourself away from the world: an unspoiled nature setting; an inn, housed in a log building; a meeting room; and warm, inviting spaces – featuring stone fireplaces – specifically intended for relaxation and the pleasures of fine dining… all of this located less than 150 km from Quebec City. Early risers often get to enjoy a special treat: a chance to watch the wildlife put on their show at dawn...
WHAT SETS THIS SITE APART
Seminar | Management meeting | BoD | Professional travel | Team building | Incentive trip
Each company is unique. At the Pourvoirie du Lac-Moreau, every detail is looked after, so our business clients can focus solely on their meeting and the relaxation they have planned.
The Pourvoirie owner, Jacquelin Tremblay, personally supervises every aspect of planning for a business gathering.
Treat yourself… book the site for your exclusive use! Enjoy this option, which places the entire site – including the Auberge du Ravage and its services – at your disposal.
Expert and complete management of your stay
- Transportation, meeting equipment, breaks, meals, planning on- and off-site activities, outdoor equipment
- Activities and services customized to meet your needs
- Extended stays with family and friends arranged
- Auberge (main building) (26 people)
- Auberge lodges (16 people)
- Deluxe tent camps (glamping)
- Standard fishing cabins
5-star services at the Auberge du Ravage
- Gourmet cuisine (custom menus, boreal forest-inspired)
- Wine cellar stocked with more than 200 labels, including private imports
- Informal, relaxing gathering spaces: Wine cellar (aperitif, tastings), lounge with cathedral ceiling and central stone fireplace, bar/billiards room with stone fireplace, Finnish sauna, landscaping
- Gift shop
- Meeting room: 20-seat capacity
- Regular Wi-Fi connection (1 to 5 Mbps)
- Video projector and 60” screen
- HDMI PC connector and MAC adapter
- 52” TV screen
- CD | Blu-ray player
- Flip chart
- Coffee breaks
- Meals (dining room or boxed lunches)
- Activities customized to your liking
- Regular activities: Fishing, hiking, wildlife viewing, boating excursions, snowmobiling, quad, etc.
- All equipment provided
- Fishing licences
- Qualified guides
- Quebec City and Bagotville airports (150 km and 125 km away, respectively)
- Chartered buses
- SUV rental
- On-site heliport
- Seaplane or Hydraski landing on Lake Moreau
Group booking form – to be filled out with a member of our team
For any questions
Contact the Pourvoirie/Auberge owner directly
We offer a regular schedule of activities, and are always willing to create new ones that are just the right “fit” for your meeting goals and your colleagues’ and partners’ interests.
Our focus is to ensure that your meetings are successful and you take away some stories to share. What will your story be?
Tag Heuer (watches and accessories)
Winter 2012 – Members of the Tag Heuer management team gathered at the Pourvoirie. They came in by helicopter, early in the morning. The agenda comprised a series of working conferences, coupled with some original on-site team-building activities.
On the program were snowmobile excursions, a night in a rustic cabin and a hockey game near the Auberge, on a rink made specifically for this group. Both teams wore Canadiens jerseys: one group in home game colours and the other in away game colours. Rather than a Stanley Cup, each winner was presented with a Native sculpture created by a Wendake Huron artist. At the end of their stay, management had chosen the company’s new sales director.
Summer 2014 – Sanofi-Paris organized a marketing meeting for its North American offices. The company sent in teams from Paris, Philadelphia, New York, Chicago and Boston. Precise scheduling and planning for this event was of vital importance.
The VP in charge of this meeting came in from Paris, landing on Lake Moreau in a seaplane. All other attendees flew into the Québec City Jean Lesage International Airport, where a bus chartered by the Pourvoirie was on hand to drive them to the Auberge in complete comfort.
The full, minutely planned agenda included morning meetings, outdoor afternoon activities, meals in a convivial ambiance running late into the evening, the lively setting in the cocktail lounge, and teleconferencing for team members who needed to extend their workdays…
OUR BUSINESS CLIENTELE
- Québec National Assembly – French Community of Belgium Parliament
- Québec National Assembly – Senate of the French Republic
- BRP recreational products
- La Capitale Financial Group
- La Française des Jeux (national lottery operator, France)
- Produit l’Ami
- Promutuel Insurance
- Rio Tinto Alcan
- Investissement Québec
- … and many more